Keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
- The application of name labels on clothes is very simple and you can do it easily (no embroidery, no ironing, no marker).
- When applied correctly, they hold very well and for a long time, but they are not permanent and are used for temporary marking of clothing (stickers may peel off over time).
- Stick-on clothing labels shall be sticked to the clothing care tags only (there are usually washing instructions), they do not stick directly to the fabric.
- We recommend washing clothes with stick-on clothing name labels at a maximum of 40 degrees at 800 rpm, but in our experience they last much longer.
- Remove wet laundry from the washing machine after washing - if you leave wet laundry in the washing machine overnight, the stickers may peel off or be damaged.
- Using fabric softener, stain remover and laundry disinfectant can shorten the life of clothing stickers.
Download instructions in PDF
Wash the clothes
It is recommended to wash clothes before application. The name labels shall be sticked to the clothing care tag should be clean and free of any dirt and grease.
Stick the name labels to the clothing care tag
Peel the sticker from the sheet and stick it on a nylon tag (satin label with washing instructions or manufacturer's logo) free of dirt and grease.
Watch your fingers
If possible, avoid contact between your fingers and the adhesive surface of the sticker. Otherwise, there is a risk that the name tag will not stick well enough to the nylon tag and could peel off over time.
Press the sticker
Press the sticker to the nylon tag and press, smooth the edges and squeeze out any air bubbles.
Allow to dry
Allow the sticker to dry for 24 hours before putting it in the washing machine or wearing your clothes.
Always remember that a sticker is not a toy and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision. All our stickers are highly durable, however they are not permanent. Stickers can be removed by peeling off and can be swallowed by a child. Please use caution and continually check the condition of the sticker to prevent these situations. Our stickers are intended for children over 3 years of age.
Produced in the Czech Republic
Brdy Ventures s.r.o. All rights reserved