Keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
- The use of the stamp is very simple and you can definitely master it (no embroidery, no ironing, no marker).
- We recommend using clothing name stamp on smooth absorbent materials, they are more suitable than e.g. fleece or thermal fabric.
- When applied correctly, it holds very well and for a long time. Lasts up to 20 washes at 40 C depending on detergents, water and fabric type.
- The stamp impression is not permanent, it is used for temporary marking of garments.
- The durability of the stamp is up to 1000 markings.
- The stamp ink is non-toxic, certified for contact with human skin.
- Avoid using fabric softener, stain remover and laundry disinfectant when washing clothes with stamps.
- When ironing, avoid applying steam to the area where the stamp impression is located.
- The stamp contains quick-drying ink and therefore needs to be refilled every 3 months.
- You only need two drops in each hole, so 6 drops in total. To make your stamp last long (up to 6,000 decals with a spare refill), we recommend ordering a spare refill as well.
Download instructions in PDF
Wash your clothes
It is recommended to wash clothes before application.
Spread out your clothes
Place the clothing on a flat and hard surface.
Remove the cap
Remove the black cap from the clothing stamp.
Press the stamp onto the clothing and keep it pressed for at least 5 seconds.
Allow to dry
Allow the imprint to dry for 24 hours before putting it in the washing machine or wearing your clothes.
Close and wrap
Always close the stamp with the cap, store placed on the black cap and packed in the enclosed resealable bag.
Our products are made of high quality and durable material, they do not contain any harmful substances, BPA or phthalates. The stamp ink is non-toxic, certified for contact with human skin. All our products meet all EU standards and are therefore suitable for children. However, keep in mind that stamps are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
Made in the Czech Republic.
Brdy Ventures s.r.o. All rights reserved.